Individual Disability Advocacy
- Individual Advocacy focuses on the specific needs and rights of individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Individual Advocacy is speaking, acting, and/or writing to promote and defend your rights.
How can an Individual Disability Advocate assist you?
- Accompanying you to meetings.
- Speaking on your behalf
- Assisting you clarify and achieve goals.
- Helping you take action to get things that you are entitled to, such as services and payments.
Who can access help from the Individual Disability Advocate?
- All people with an intellectual disability and carers residing in Banyule, Nillumbik, Whittlesea and Darebin government areas.
For assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 8407 3684.